Raising funds is an essential part of any team sport to be able to cover team expenses. We understand that everyone is busy during the late fall as we are getting ready for the holidays. To make it easier on you, we do not do fundraising drives or events; instead we ask each family for a $100 donation to the team. These funds are used in for the following:
- Team gear and competition singlets
- Registration fees for tournaments
Your wrestler’s gear was kindly supplied through donations by other parents who came before you.
To make a donation, follow these easy steps:
Click through to the Issaquah School District online donation page via the Make A $100 Donation button. An account is not required.
- Under the “school” drop down menu select Issaquah High School
- At the very bottom of the “item” drop down menu select Wrestling-Fundraising
- Fill in “memo” with Team Donation
- Enter $100 for the amount.
- Click the “buy” button to add the donation to you “cart” and then click the “checkout” button to finish the donation.
Thank you for helping make wrestling a part of our student’s lives!